- Introduction. Radiofrequency in Aesthetic Practice
- RF Physical and fundamentals
- Anatomy and Physiology of the skin
- Wound Healing Process
- Tissue Interaction
- FDA Regulation and approval equipment
- Protocols Presentation
- Hands on Practice
This course is the first step beginning to get your hands on the application of the radiofrequency in the aesthetic field. The knowledge of the principles of energy and the way of electromagnetic wave can be used in medical devices is a necessary action to understand how can be solved or reduce the aesthetic client's condition, such as aging problems or cellulite disorder.
Comprehensive charter of the skin structure and specify aspect of physiopathology in the normal agin and the wound healing process is mentioned before the treatment protocol discussion. An overview about the difference from a lot of the aesthetic radiofrequency devices in the marked will be presented in classes and the main characteristic of some of them. In this case will be show the classification regulation of the FDA for these types of devices and which of them are approve.
It is important to take care the ethical principles and before administering patient treatments we all need to get education , hands on training and certification demonstrating competency.
- Understand the radiofrequency (RF) Spectrum
- Know the effect or RF waves into the tissue . Emphasis in aging and cellulite treatment.
- get the ability for recognize the skin condition and what kind of procedure should be applied.
- Identified the appropriate d machine, between different devices in the market to be used according to the FDA abd state regulation.
- Radiofrequency Safety
- Be able for training and apply the radiofrequency treatment.
Radiofrequency Training Course Calendar