Online Enrollment Form
Fill in the following form before paying. Please read the cancellation policy and non-refundable items carefully. You will receive access to educational resources after payment has been made. If you has any difficulty to proceed with the enrollment form or payment call us in working hours 786-953-4454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some buttons have been written in Spanish for a better understanding by the Spanish speaker.
Check before make a Payment the Non-Refundable items:
- Registration Fee.- $100.00
- Educational Resource and Supplies.- $250.00
Before making any payment, completing the enrollment form and obtaining an explicit acknowledgment of acceptance to enroll in the desired course is crucial. Upon successful registration, individuals shall be notified via email or telephone regarding the payment process and the various payment options available to them.
For more information, please call us: 305-897-1100
Laser Training Center
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, through electronic mail, through Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, through 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing more than 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION:
I agree to comply with the rules and policies as stated in the School catalog, and understand that the School shall have the right to terminate this contract and my enrollment at any time for violation of the rules and policies. I understand that the School reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations, and I will be notified of such changes.
Certificate of Completion Requirements:
Participants must complete all hours required for each course. A passing grade of at least 70% must be met in all required subjects. Students meeting the above requirements will be awarded a certificate of completion as proof of the participants has been properly trained in the laser course they are enrolled. No diplomas or transcripts will be released to students owing a financial obligation to the school.
The Laser Training Center of Miami, cannot guarantee employment for its graduates. However, the school’s curriculum has been developed to produce well-qualified graduates. The Placement Office will assist participants in finding available positions connecting students with a local employer and prepare them for a job interview. The office will help students how to write their resumes and cover letters.
No person shall be excluded from participation in the courses offering by The Laser Training Center of Miami or be subject to any form of discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, or disability.
The Laser Training Center is a laser campus of Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School that is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education of Florida. License # 3765.